Join our Team
Production Build Assistant
- Hours: Permanent, part-time 13:00-17:00 (flexible working hours are available)
- Location: Loddon, Norfolk
- Salary Range: £10 – £12 per hour depending on experience
- Work Remotely: Not available. We have exacting COVID measures in place
- Assembly of electronic devices using through-hole and surface mount components
- Soldering of electronic components
- Inspection and testing of electronic components as part of Quality Assurance
- Investigation of returned devices to establish problems and then repairing them
- Assisting with stock management
- Must be conscientious, self-motivated, and good at managing your own time
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Understand basic fault finding, be able to follow a logical process to determine a fault
- Follow established admin systems, and help to improve them
- Have basic soldering experience
You would join our small, growing team, and in addition to the above responsibilities would also be required to assist in other business aspects wherever necessary.
enLight is an Internet of Things innovator creating smarter solutions for Smart Cities and Smart Facilities Management applications. Our low power, long range mesh network technology provides a strong, secure infrastructure for sensing and controlling the world around you through our enTalk, enSense, enLight and enAct family of highly integrated solutions. We provide compelling business-to-business solutions across public and private sectors through our in-house research and development and manufacturing capabilities. Always innovating, we are growing to meet the increasing requirements and use cases of our clients and continually improving our core products and expanding our sensing and control capabilities to better service their needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV to apply
Check back later for more exciting opportunites.